- Everyone needs a great sports bra - when I first started I just used sports bras from Target and Walmart and to be honest - if you have any sort of boobs at all these bras are a bad idea. I found myself looking in the mirror only to see a pair of saggy boobs. Yuck! Luckily I found a great easy supportive bra from Athleta - you can find my favorite bra here.
- Wet wipes in your gym bag are a lifesaver. I am always on the go and sometimes I need to wipe off all that sweat before and after my workout so I can run to the store after and stay fresh. Plus these wipes are just fun, you can purchase them here.
- Find a good deodorant...and keep one in your car one in your gym bag. You never know people...you never know.
- As a beginner you don't want to spend a lot to money on workout clothes and I found some of my favorite workout pants at Old Navy! They are inexpensive and comfy. My favorite pants are the HIGH RISE - they are amazing. You can jump, run, row, squat and your always covered and your pants stay up. You can find my favs here.
- Lastly...buy a foam roll. I never knew how sore I could be, and this foam roller helps alleviate sore muscles. The best way to describe a good foam roll is - "it hurts so good." This one from Nike is cute and textured to hit pressure points.
Are you into working out? Any favorite gear I need to try? Comment below.